Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Waste Not Wednesday

Waste(less)Wednesday

Remember all those treasures that you've been collecting over the years, The beautiful paper, the embellishments, buttons and baubles. I know I have LOTS!!
Waste(less) Wednesday will be about using up those items so you can find space for New Stuff!! HAHA!!

I found these stickers at the bottom of my Christmas miscellaneous stickers and embellishments.
They are an old Close to My Heart Stickease pack. The penguin is a button and the shovel is from when I used to fill eggs with scenes.
The card is very basic but I love the colors. I attached the penguin with liquid glass.
Ok, so I did a bunch of these cards with the stickers I have so I wasn't writing down where I found everything so.... I don't know where I found the sentiment. I couldn't find it among my many, many Christmas stamps.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment