Wednesday, April 20, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop Mothers Day



Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is (Mothers Day stamp sets).
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from (Kim Loewen) you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

The products I used are the Charlotte paper pack(X7205B)
Charlotte Complements(X7205C)
White Daisy paper(1385)
Mothers Day stamp sets, C1577-retired, B1509
Sorbet Exclusive Inks(Z2164)




Sorry for the poor workmanship, not my best, had few supplies to work with. Will add this to a White Daisy card base when I get home. I think I will redo when I get home as well.

The flowers were fussy cut and some were popped up with 3D foam tape(Z1151)




Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here (Corinna Murphy). If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Annette Clark Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.




See you on Wednesday (May 4) as we will be featuring (Artistry cartridge)! Have a great day!




Complete list of blogs participating:


1. Catherine Nowak

2. Lauren Moore

3. Kim Loewen

4. Corinna murphy

5.Annette Clark






3 comments:

  1. Simple but nice. I thought I bought this set but found that I didn't and was disappointed I didn't have it to use for the blog hop. It is going on my next order.

    ReplyDelete