Wednesday, June 1, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop-Display tray Decor



CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop 2016




Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is (Display Trays).
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from ( Annette Clark
) you are in the right place.
Now on to my project:

I happened to have the 2 different trays which I'm afraid are retiring at the end of the Annual Inspirations at the end of July I do believe.
The first one is the hinged display tray. I used the Happy Times paper which will no longer be available as well as the stamp set. I do have a few packs of the paper available though if anyone is interested in getting it.
The pawprint in the heart is from the CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge. The Family cut out was cut on my cricut explore but not sure of the origin of the letters. I added some coral sequins and triangle studs as embellishments. The Happy Times was fussy cut.










This display tray was fun to do. I used Georgie PML cards and a zip strip from the Georgie paper pack as well as a few pieces from the Georgie Complements. Sweet Baby Boy must have been a free one with my Explore because I can't find in any books and Little One is from the Artbooking cartridge.

Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here (Corinna Murphy). If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is( Annette Clark )Make sure to  check out her amazing work featuring this same product.


1  Annette Clark
2Corinna Murphy(you are here)

See you on Wednesday (June 15) as we will be featuring (Fathers Day)! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous way to display some truly precious photos! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete