Saturday, July 30, 2016

August HWBH Florence Paper Pack








If this is the first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to My Heart Consultants from all across Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.



If you came from Donna digby
you're in the right place. This is a go around blog so you can start anywhere. Just in case, the full list is at the bottom of this post.
 Grab a beverage and enjoy the hop!

This is the Florence paper pack!


The first card is a 5 X 61/2"  Birthday card. I used a PML card from the paper pack, Florence complements, Florence sequins and the copper tape. I layered some of the complements and popped up the top layer with 3D foam tape.



The second card is also  5 X 61/2" but I did cut a little off the 61/2 side for a little better fit. I used Some Florence paper and layered another PML card on top. Because you have 2 sides of the PML card to work with going in different directions, when I didn't like the coloring of the other side, I turned it over!! I tried coloring in the designs with the CTMH water color pencils but didn't like it. This side I used Saffron ink and used a dauber to give a little more color to it.
I used the Florence sequins and Complements to finish it off. The flower in the middle is popped up with 3D foam tape.








My 3rd card is a 5.5"X 4" card. I decided to try something different. I basically added a card on a card. I used 2 small PML cards that were connected together on the sheet and folded them to make a card. I covered one side with Peacock cardstock. I mounted it on to a piece of saffron cardstock, then onto the card base. 




Hope you enjoyed my projects.  If you are interested in any of the items used in my project please go to this link, Corinna Murphy for ordering. 

Next stop is  Nancy Klein


1.  Nancy Klein
2. Donna digby
3.Corinna Murphy


Have a Marvellous Day!!


3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love how you used the PML cards with the complements for your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tone in tone stamping, I've been meaning to try that for ages, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Corinna! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete