Wednesday, August 10, 2016

CTMH Featured Product Blog Hop- Vacation Theme


Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is (Vacation themed- I used Magical Workshop Your Way).



If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from (Jennifer Bennett) you are in the  right place.

Now on to my project- I've made a layout using the Magical WYW, which includes the paper, complements and sequins as well as envelopes and cards. I used a zip strip, I used PML cards to display a picture and to make an envelope for the tickets. I used the chevron embossing folder which has retired.





Thank you for checking out my projects. Unfortunately the WYW are going soon! Check out the Going Soon tab on the Close to My Heart website to get yours before its gone or any additional supplies you can buy them here (Corinna Murphy). If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is( Lauren Moore  )Make sure to  check out her amazing work featuring a Vacation theme.
1. Lauren Moore
2.Annette Clark
3. Donna Digby
4. Jennifer Bennett
5.Corinna Murphy (you are here)

See you on Wednesday (August 24) as we will be featuring (new Fundamentals)! Have a great day!







3 comments:

  1. Corinna, this is such a great layout! I love the colors but especially all the fun details you incorporated!

    ReplyDelete