Wednesday, September 7, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop-Thin Cuts

  

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop.

This week our featured product is (Thin Cuts).

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from Lauren Moore's Blog you are in the right place.

Now on to my project!

My project is a Congratulations card. I used the small star from the Thin cuts stars (Z3261). I cut them from Pansy, Lemon and Emerald cardstock and stamped them with the same colors in Exclusive inks onto White Daisy cardstock. I wrapped the white daisy in the yellow twine from the Whimsy Ribbon pack. The patterned paper is from the Jeepers Creepers paper pack. The sentiment is from Sending Smiles(D1708) that comes with the Flower Market Cricut cartridge. The flame stamp is from C1483, Born to Ride. I added a sparkle and some bitty sparkles as well.

Thank you for checking out my project.

If you are interested in any of the products shown or any additional supplies you can buy them here . If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Donna Digby's Blog Make sure to check out her amazing work!




1. Lauren Moore

2. Corinna Murphy (you are here)

3. Donna Digby

4. Jennifer Bennett

5.Annette Clark

See you on Wednesday (September 21) as we will be featuring (Jeepers Creepers)!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love those flames coming from the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing and so creative! I recognized the "flames" images as soon as I saw them but I never would have thought to use them paired with the stars like this, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool idea! Could be used for some great masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the flame stamp--really cool effect!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo Cool....love how you did the stars with a 'tail'!

    ReplyDelete