Monday, October 31, 2016

November-City Sidewalks HWBH








Welcome to the Hearts of the West Blog Hop!




This month we are featuring the City Sidewalks Paper Pack !
If this is the first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to My Heart Consultants from all across Canada showing you their projects. The Hearts of the West team was founded by Nancy Klein.
This paper pack is from the new CTMH Holiday Expressions! There is lots of amazing paper inside.
Check it out.
If you came from Sonia's Blog you're in the right place. This is a go around blog so you can start anywhere. Just in case, the full list is at the bottom of this post.
Grab a beverage and enjoy the hop!

I decided to use the PML cards from the City Sidewalks paper pack and do up some cards.
I have posted 4 of them and I'm saving the rest for another blog hop.


This first one  at the top of the page,I also used white twine(Z3216), a zip strip from the paper pack, city sidewalks complements and willow cardstock and some sparkles.

This one I also used Peacock cardstock, and complements.



I used willow cardstock and exclusive inks with sparkles. The stamp set is (C1658) Hello Winter.




I also used Glacier and Peacock cardstock. Complements and the Very Merry is from (D1694) Very Merry stamp set











Hope you enjoyed my projects. If you are interested in any of the items used in my project please click HERE.

Check out the October Stamp of the Month. For just $50. you can get the stamp set for $6. until the end of October.

Next stop is Nancy's Blog! Check out her great project!


Have a great day!!


1. Nancy's Blog

2. Donna's Blog

3. Brenda's Blog

4. Anna's Blog

5.Sonia's Blog

6. Corinna's Blog


3 comments: